- Preventative health care including wellness, dental, and geriatric exams
- Class 4 Laser Rehab Treatment
- 24-hour emergency service*
- Ocular disease diagnosis
- Routine vaccinations
- Canine heartworm/tick borne disease testing as well as feline leukemia testing
- Allergy testing
- Artificial insemination using fresh, chilled, or frozen semen.
- Complete flea and tick program
- General and orthopedic surgery
- Test are processed by a local laboratory underlying human quality control level regulations and provide results within an hour.
- Dental care and oral radiology
- Puppy/Kitten education
- Behavior and obedience consultation
- Boarding: air-conditioned/heated runs, kennels and kitty condos
* 24 hour emergency service only for existing clients with patients showing history of regular health exams and vaccinations from our hospital.